cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NoClassDefFoundError

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have created a Java DC in which a Java class ConnectionManager exits.

I want to use this class in my Wed Dynpro DC. I have added this class in public part and used it as Used DC in my WD DC.

But i am getting RunTime Error NoClassDefFoundError.

I was suggested to create a J2ee library out of Java DC to solve this error.

How do i resolve this error? What steps need to be performed? Please detail it out.

Regards,

Yogesh Bhatia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope this'll help: [Working with J2EE Engine Libraries|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/9f/2ade3fc6c6ec06e10000000a1550b0/content.htm]

BR, Siarhei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

create a J2ee library out of Java DC to avoid this error.

In the java DC you have to add respestive jar files and create public part in the jaav DC to expose the jar files to the out side world.

In the WD DC you have to to use the java DC.

Hope this may help you.

Deepak!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Can you provide the complete details?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ho yogesh,

1.) Adding jars to the lib-folder: You are talking about "... import ..."; Simply use the Windows-Explorer to copy your jars into the lib-folder of your DC, or use the "Navigator-View" within the NetweaverDeveloper-Studio and "paste" them to the lib-folder; both should work.

And do not unpack the jars, use them as they are (... because you said something like "manifest.mf is overwritten... ).

2. Adding the jar to a public part:

Open the "Navigator-View" in your NetWeaverDeveloper-Studio, open the "libraries"-folder in your "DevelopmentComponent-Project of type External library", right-click the jars you want to add to the public part, and within the Contextmenu goto "DevelopmentComponent", there you should find the option to "add" the files...

Pls refer below thread:-

Deepak!!!