cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when Interative Adobe Form is called from Webdynpro ABAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I trying to call a Interactive adobe form from ABAP Webdynpro application but I am facing the below error.

Line: -

The following error text was processed in the system GJD : User session (HTTP/SMTP/..) closed after timeout

The error occurred on the application server az18u021_GJD_01 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: PREPROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST_FROM_MEMORY of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

Line: -

When I uncheck the enabled property of the Interactive From in the Page of the WebDynpro I am able to execute the application successfully.But the Adobe form behaves as a Static Form when I uncheck the enabled property.

So kindly provide your valuable suggestions to avoid the above error when I am calling a Interactive adobe form from Webdynpro ABAP.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Arun.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Hello, are you sure you have your ADS credentials configured correctly and valid? I guess you know that is the only difference between clicking enabled on true or false. If you are not sure, you can use SE38, search for FP_* and pick some reports to check the licencing. The names of the reports are good enough to recognize the right one.

Or maybe that is a security problem? Have you checked the ADS_ERROR string? Did you use the ADS trace?

check: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/2c/241a427ff6db2ce10000000a1550b0/content.htm

and especially note 999998

Regards, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to transaction st22 and find out the detail description of ur error

refer this WIKI

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/CallAdobeFormthroughABAPWebDynpro

and check where are u missing

regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your quick response.

The thread mentioned gives the procedure for calling a static adobe form.I don't face any problem when calling a Static adobe form.I face problem only when I am calling an interactive adobe form(To achieve this I have checked the enabled property in the Interactive form of the View in Webdynpro ABAP.When I uncheck the enabled property the form behaves as a static form and I don't face any problem here.).

Regards,

Arun