cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLAR01 / 02 Administration tab - making 'Plan Data' fields non-editable

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the SOLAR01 / 02 t-codes, and under the Administration tab, how can one make the 'Plan Data' non-editable for the users. This is required so that the planned data is controlled only by the Admin / Mgmt team and the functional and technical team can update only the 'Actual Data' fields.

Thanks very much,

Varun Narula

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

This is not possible

you can disable a tab completely for a person using SAP Solution Manager TabT-SC88012300 this object in the role but inside the tab restriction is not possible

Hope it clarifies ur doubt

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thanks, this answers the question.

On a slightly different note, I know that a copy of the ASAP roadmap can be created and that it is a good practice to use a copy, but how can one configure (add, change, delete) the various phases / activities / tasks in the copy? Also, there are various tabs ( Accelarators, Proj. Documentation, Team Memebrs, Status etc.). Can the Administrator tab similar to the one in SOLAR02 consisting of the planned and actual dates, and person days be possibile to add here ?

Regards,

Varun

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You canuse RMDEF RMMAIN and RMAUTH tcodes regarding your roadmap customization

and for solar02 tabs are same as solar01

because solar01 is used for business blueprint

and solar02 is used for configuration

therefore tab will remain the same and data will be intact for common tabs.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prakhar,

I would like to add the Admin tab from SOLAR02 to the ASAP roadmap ( RMMAIN). Can that tab be added?

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont thnk so but why u want that

in solar01 it captures efforts etc related to processes but roadmap is just a guiding methodology or at higher level

Not sure you give it a try and let me know if you are able to achieve it.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

I would like to create a project plan similar to MS Project with tasks, activities etc. and having planned and actual dates. The ASAP roadmap structure is more suitable for this kind of thing, but it does not provide a tab to add the planned and actual dates.

The SOLAR01 provides the Admin tab for the planned and actual dates, but it has a constraint that the structure it creates is only 2 levels deep. Besides, I don't want the Org Structure, Master Data and Business Processes sub-folders to appear under each task / activity.

Any ideas if any of the above can be achieved?

Regards,

Varun

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

it is not possible to remove Org unit and master data

Whatever you see there is all standard and can't be customized neither you can go deeper

The only solution is to go for development.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we go to rmmain tc and look User-Specific settings, Roadmap tabs.

There we can see 6 available tabs:

*accelerator

*status/notices

*project team member

*issues/messages

*proj. documentation

*keywords

can i add/create more tabs?where?

thank you

Answers (0)