cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Real time projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I have knowledge on XI like its components, mappings, message monitoring and configured some scenarios.

Now I wanted to know how the real time projects in XI will be

can any one share their ideas who has knowledge on xi real time projects....

i have heard of scenarios like A2A, B2B, B2C

what type of scenario we use mostly, which adapters comes in what type of scenarios.....i would like to know all these

plz share ur ideas, if possible, send me some links on the above lines.......

thanks,

satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the real time projects we choose the adapters basing on the kind/ease/performance/sustanenace and also end systems...

When you start working in XI you can find out various way s of doing the same thing.You have to use good design knowledge to appropriately structure your integration projects... There are no hard & fast rules but good design & techie knowledge will help the developer execute the project smoothly..

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

<i>what type of scenario we use mostly,</i>

>>>>>It depends on the Business process/flow and requirements.

Generally ,Most of the time one of the systems(either Source or Target) will be SAP Systems. So once your Source or Target is SAP systems, then it is clear that the way of communications will be Idocs/RFC/Proxies.

And A2A is most common scenarios, when your integration is dealing with the systems in in your landscape. If it is outside the landscape or across the firewall then B2B comes into picture.

<i>which adapters comes in what type of scenarios</i>

>>>>Above reply will give some idea on this. Following link will answer your question~

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/ae/d03341771b4c0de10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Follwoing thread tells about some of the common Realtime scenarios

Demos~

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/docs?rid=/webcontent/uuid/110ff05d-0501-0010-a19d-958247c9f798#xi [original link is broken]

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy