cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace VAT registration number when create invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Expert,

I want to replace the VAT registration number (VBRK-STCEG) with some useful information when create invoice.

For e.g. Sales Order number.

I've check the user exit RV60AFZC Form USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP,

but when I instead the code there, the VAT registration number still is BLANK when create the invoice using VF01...

Please help.

Terry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Expert,

Thank all for the reply,

However, I know how to use another field to show the Sales order number, but I really want to replace the VAT registration number for some invoice, coz there is no use of this field and also some of our Z report use this field for sales order number.

So I wonder is there any method (user exit / customization) can do this job....

Thank you very much.

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you use Allocation Number which is there at the Header level.Here you can set the Sales order Number by Customizing.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding you want to display the sales order number in VAT Registration no. field. Actually this data is coming from Customer master (t-code XD02) in genral Data's Control Tab.

Now your concern is to display the sales order no. in invoice. instead changing standard you can make it happen through copy control (T-code VTFL) with your invoice document type to Delivery document type. There is option as Reference and assignment at header level of copy control.

Change the option of displaying sales order no in any of them. as per your config there your sales order no will be display in your billing header in assignment or reference field.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This VAT registration number comes from Customer master data.The value will be maintained in control data tab of your customer master data.

If you want the Sales order number,then double click on the item.Goto the Item detail tab.

Get the value from Sales document field.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I want it display the Sales Order number automatically, when I create the invoice for some Sales Order type.

Is there any config. I can set in the IMG ?

can you show me steps by steps of your method,

Thank you very much.

Terry

Edited by: Kin Hang, Terry NGAI on Jan 5, 2010 9:05 AM