Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSCUSTV21 & RSCUSTV27

srikanthbwbw
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

1. I have read so many threads regarding the RSCUSTV21 & RSCUSTV27. Still i am not clear which one to use in the configuration. Currently i am on BI 7 and WAD 7.0. I have created a default template called MY_ANALYSIS_PATTERN which is copy of standard one. Now in which t-code should i give my tempalate as default template and also in which transaction code should i mention about default broadcasting template as well.

2. What is difference between executing the report in RSRT using ABAP WEB and JAVAWEB? From which transaction codes does this pick up the templates?

Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks

srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

It needs to be changed in RSCUSTV27.

-Vikram

srikanthbwbw
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your replies.

I made changes in the RSCUSTV27 and for AD-HOC ANALYSIS i gave "MYTEMPLATE" as the standard template. After this when i execute my report in RSRT Java Web, the report picks up the standand 0ANALYSIS_PATTERN. Why report not picking up the my template after making changes in RSCUSTV27?

In RSCUSTV21 for AD-HOC ANALYSIS i gave "MYTEMPLATE" as the standard template. After this when i execute my report in RSRT ABAP WEB i get message "ERROR LOADING TEMPLATE MYTEMPLATE"

Thanks

Srikanth

srikanthbwbw
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I understood the problem for the second question "In RSCUSTV21 for AD-HOC ANALYSIS i gave "MYTEMPLATE" as the standard template. After this when i execute my report in RSRT ABAP WEB i get message "ERROR LOADING TEMPLATE MYTEMPLATE". Can ne one help me in solving the first problem?

Thanks

Srikanth

"

former_member595061
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The standard web template might be retrieved from the cache. Restart the java engine and try again.

Best regards,

Janine

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member595061
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Standard web templates used for the 7.0 runtime can be changed within RSCUSTV27. So this is the transaction which you should use, since you are working with WAD 7.0 and probably adapted standard web template 0ANALYSIS_PATTERN.

2) The button ABAP Web executes the queries in the ABAP runtime. The correct place to change the standard templates is RSCUSTV21 (Ad Hoc Analysis). The Java Web Button executes the queries in the java runtime. The standard web template used can be changed in RSCUSTV27 (Ad Hoc Analysis).

Best regards,

Janine