Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Object for SWI1

former_member2382
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I would like to know the Authorization Object for SAP WF transaction SWI1on field TASK.

I want group of users should have access to couple of entries only.

For ex: Using SWI1 tcode, user can able to view all the WFlows by entering the WF number in field TASK. I want the user to have access to only 2 couples instead of all.

Please let me know the approach for this.

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Authorization Object for SAP WF transaction SWI1 on field TASK is R_UC_TASK(SEM-BCS: Authorization Check for Task), which consists of these authorization field:-

Activity ACTVT

Consolidation Area CONS_AREA

Task TASK

Characteristic 1 TASK_FLD1

Characteristic 2 TASK_FLD2

Characteristic 3 TASK_FLD3

Characteristic 4 TASK_FLD4

Characteristic 5 TASK_FLD5

Characteristic 6 TASK_FLD6

Characteristic 7 TASK_FLD7

0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for this.

How did you find out this, please let me know the step by step process.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the complete documentation of the object:R_UC_TASK in the below help.sap link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sem60/helpdata/en/fb/c2d094897f734db04775e9dffd954a/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are lots of way to achieve this.

1 - Check out the objects linked with Tcode: SWI1 in SU24(Tcode) and restrict those objects to achieve your results.

2 - Run a trace (ST01) on userID having access to SWI1 and check out the objects hit while "entering the WF number in field TASK". You can then restrict the role and test the user Id further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You know the authorisation field which was TASK in this case. Just goto SE16-->AGR_1251 and type task in textbox Field. You will get number of roles in which you can find all the details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

The object mentioned R_UC_TASK is for access to task under business planning and consolidation and not for Workflow task.

Regards,