cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI Error report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need your inputs to create report which display the error messages.

Actually i am sending IDCO (MATMAS) from R/3 system to PI system and then after i am just sending that data to onother system MDM.

Here my requirement is to create report witch IDOC materials are getting errors with material wise. And i could not able to find the table which having material wise.

Give me your valuable inputs.

Thanks and Regards,

Lakshman.A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Although PI stores the information about a message in different tables (PMAST, STAT etc) but the error out messages information it stores in table SXMSPERRO2.

So please use this table and may be you need prepare a sql statement that filters only your interface specific messages.

I hope this help you.

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

XI message is actually stored in different tables,

SXMSPMAST, SXMSPMAST2 XML Message master Table, contains runtime information on XML messages processed by XI; in this table you can find all the information that is visible in SXMB_MONI.

Please also check these links.

/people/gourav.khare2/blog/2007/12/12/interesting-abap-tables-in-xi-150-part-i

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Useful%20ABAP%20tables%20in%20SAP%20XI

Thanks..

Navneet

0 Kudos

Hi,

The Idoc data gets stored in the following tables :

Control Record details : EDIDC

Status Record details : EDIDS

The payload/data of the Idoc : EDID4.

I don't think there is a separate table which stores the data mareial wise.

You have to devise a logic to fetch the appropriate Idoc according to the status from the tables EDIDC and EDIDS.

Then fetch the material related data from the table EDID4 for the report according to the Idoc No.

Regards,

Ramya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshman ,

Put this query in ABAP section too..you wil get better response .

Regards ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshman ,

Here my requirement is to create report witch IDOC materials are getting errors with material wise. And i could not able to find the table which having material wise.

-

> For XI maetrial(matnr) is just like other field....so I don't think there will be some specific table for MATMAS in XI...but definately...

check out for this :

Regards ,