Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Price at cost Plus output tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are selling our merchandise at cost.

What condition should we maintain so that output tax will be added to the price at cost?

Currently, cost is already inclusive of the output tax. So, in financial statement preparation cost of sales is higher than the sales. \

Assuming cost of sales is 25.00, sales will be recorded at 22.32 and output tax of 2.67.

Now, we want to present it as cost of sales is 25.00, sales at 25.00 and output tax is 3.00.

Thank you.

Rachelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per your request,

Cost of Sales will be taken from the Material Master - Accounting & triggered as Cost in any sales transaction with Cond type:VPRS.

As stated in your example:

Cost: 25.00, sales :25.00 & Tax will be 3.00

then VPRS - 25.00 in Material Master - Accounting

Sales price for this material is - 25.00 ( Vk11- PR00 Cond type eg)

Tax will be calcualted on sales price accordingly.

try this,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly refer standard condition type EK01 & EK02.

These does't have a access sequence.

As per my understanding these condition types are used in the scenario explained by you. i.e. when price should be cost etc..

thank you

Best regards

Anirudh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better is to remove any entry against from & To Column from VPRS Condition Type.Also check any routine except 10 in Requirement & 16 in Alternative Con. Base Value in VPRS Condition type in the Pricing Procedure.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As tax is calcultaig as 'inclusive', i guss that the tax conition type's condition category is as inclusive , Hence a tax condition type is need be added in pricing procedure for exclusive tax calculation purpose.

rajen

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do i add the condition type?

Thank you.

Rachelle