cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order in not created in classic scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everybody,

we are using classic scenario.System is unable to create a PO direcetly in the backend .it created a pr when the shopping cart is created in R3.i have done complete settings like define backend objects ,and in shopping cart i have entered price as well as vendor.kindly let me know the solution.

thanks

chakradhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chakradhar,

Please check the Wiki for the possible reasons and for the analysis:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Howtoanalyzethefollow-ondocumentdetermination

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi peter,

Thank you very much

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure, you are welcome!

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check consulting note 1173815. It helps you to find out what customizing is missing to create follow-on purchase order.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure followon backend document config step is configured. Also check the vendor or supplier exists in both ECC and SRM. Usually the SC turn into PR instead of PO due to insufficient data in the shopping cart. Let me nknow if you still experience the issue. Check BBP_PD to see how documents. In SRM check under Account Assignment config step.

Regards

TRAO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Muthu is probably right, are you entering a fixed vendor from a contract or are you keying in a desired vendor?

If you key the vendor in you will get a req, as it is not a fixed source of supply.

To make it fixed you have to use the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to change the partner type from preffered to fixed.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in " Define Objects in Backend System" have you tried with individual product category?

also check logic in BADI implementations

BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW

BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW

Regards

Dinesh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI

wHAT ABOUT SOURCE OF SUPPLY?

Is it a fixed vendor ?

Br

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi muthu,

we are very lucky to get a person like you .because sometimes we are solving our DAy to day issues from your timely help.thx alot