cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPCG Licence in export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For export my client is using EPCG licence,The requirement is to maintain the licenence no in the invoice.When the licenence gets exhaused the system should give a pop up and will not allow to create the invoice against this licenece.

please guide how to address this.

Regards,

deepti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, SAP has not addressed any of export obligations stipulated by Indian Government. For this, either you have to go with third party vendor namely Collabera (search Google for contact address) who can support all CIN related reports, or you need to create a zee table, where you have to consider the following:-

a) Licence Number

b) Validity from

c) Validity To

d) Machinery Imported

e) Export materials produced from this machinery

f) Export Obligation Value in foreign currency

g) Export obligation value in INR

As and when invoice is generated through VF01 or VF04 or VF06, system should check in the background this table and once the limit exceeds, system should pop up a message required by you. For this, you can try with billing USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my understanding there is no provision of popup masage at the time of invoice creation,

Please do enhancement with help of ABAPer to display EPCG quantity & value at the time of invoice creation.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

as per my knowledge we have to put licence no. while creating ARE1 not at time of excise invoice.

while creating invoice we have to select the invoice type wheter it against bond ,no bond, deemed or Lou

if we select against bond then we have to enter bond no. while creating ARE1 if not enterend it will give pop up message.

regards