cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to post the sales return to different GL (Other than sales revenue GL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How can we post the sales return to different GL.I have created two pricing procedures,one for sales and another for sales return but when i am ceating return sales order with reference to billing document the sales pricing procedure is getting copied and the return sales is getting posted to slaes revenue.Please guid how we can address this requirement.

Regards,

deepti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I found the solution in the thred it self.Please guide me how to change the structure.Given below is the answer.

thad to change the structure from KOMK to KOMP.. Becoz the plant gets stored in KOMP...

Regards,

Deepti

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the issue

How can we post the sales return to different GL.I have created two pricing procedures,one for sales and another for sales return but when i am ceating return sales order with reference to billing document the sales pricing procedure is getting copied and the return sales is getting posted to slaes revenue.Please guid how we can address this requirement.

you can create a New Account key for Sales Return & assign it in the Return Pricing Procedure.Now go to VKOA & assign with the New GL Account for Returns.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For u r firist issue, the copy controls of F2 - RE, in the item details the pricing type need to be maintained as 'B' then system will considers the new pricing.

rajen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have maintain the condition record for exclusive free goods but in the sales order the line item is not getting generated.

When i maintain the condition record for customer and material.Its happening correctly.But as per my client requirement i have ve maintained the access sequance as Plant,Distribution channel,maerial.With this combition line item is not generating.On checking in the analysis for free goods i found that plant is not getting determing for free goods.Please suggest what could be th reason.

Regards,

deepti

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have put 2 different questions in a single thread

Avoid that

On checking in the analysis for free goods i found that plant is not getting determing 
for free goods.Please suggest what could be th reason.

with so much of efforts i got this thread in which the final update from Mr.Nagabhushanam on 22.01.2009 answers your issue

Forum post in ERP SD Sales: New Access Sequence for Free Goods Determination

SAP Note 14136 - Pricing procedure for credit memo with reference answers issue number 1 of yours

Regards

Raja