cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output condition records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the output condition record maintenance, we need to enter the Partner function(SH or SP etc) in the Partner function field. In the sap help, it means that the output will go to the partner function mentioned in the underlying object ( object means sales order, invoice etc)

my question is what exactly is meant by the phrase, " output will go to the partner function ".... Iam not able to understand the same.

for example if I need to take printout of the invoice, i need to define the output determination and define output records..In the output records I maintain for the billing type/sales org, the output records and in the output record, i enter the payer number and in the partner function field ,I enter the PY. What exactly the system does or looks for when we manitain function PY in the output records. We are just taking the printout and not sending any output through idoc ?

regds

Edited by: sapsd73 on Jan 3, 2010 11:56 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bsiacally the system will compares the payer of the condition record with that of the invoice payer.It comes from the customer master .

So when you maintain a condition records and when an order is created for a customer for which a payer is defined in the master data the system checks both the values.If it is same then it triggers the o/p type.