cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting problem of printing currency and qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have done smartform and using standard program with out creating 'Z' program(driver program).

This smartform and standard program attached in nace.

Now i am getting problem as follows.....

Currency is indian currency then it is coming correctly.

If currency indonesia or or other than indian currency then the value showing like inplace of ',' it is showing '.'

and inplace of '.' it is showing ','.

Ex: 1.234.345,00

if i take delivery details in indian currency then in layout currency is showing correctly.

I am not getting any idea to overcome from this problem.

Same like as Quantity also facing problem.

I have tried as

in the user profiles i changed and i checked. Even though same problem coming.

So if any one knows solution pls guide me.

pls pls pls guide me and give me solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Lokesh Goud

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Lokesh,

Just check the settin gin SPRO where the countries are define in SAP system. There we have the option for setting the decimal formats how to be displayed.

For example: For India it must be 1,000.00 and for other coutry currencies it must be 1.000,00.

Just select the country and display the setting at the end of the page you will find this setting.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello...

i have the same problem with this... in SAP DEV and QA currency format is ok...

but in SAP PROD when we try to print preview Purchased order currency format change

to e.g 1,5000.00 USD --> 1.500,00 USD.. this is if i used USD currency but other currency i have no problem..

i already check tcode SU01 for decimal notation and also tcode OY01 dec format is in 1,234,567.89

and also table T005X: fieldname: XDEZP = X [1,234,567.89]. also i already check the sap script code if there

is a SET COUNTRY statement but i haven't found any...

that why i'm wondering what seem to be the problem with my SAP Prod...

because it has the same setting as my SAP QA & DEV and i have no problem when i try to print prev using this...

please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello...

i have the same problem with this... in SAP DEV and QA currency format is ok...

but in SAP PROD when we try to print preview Purchased order currency format change

to e.g 1,5000.00 USD --> 1.500,00 USD.. this is if i used USD currency but other currency i have no problem..

i already check tcode SU01 for decimal notation and also tcode OY01 dec format is in 1,234,567.89

and also table T005X: fieldname: XDEZP = X 1,234,567.89. also i already check the sap script code if there

is a SET COUNTRY statement but i haven't found any...

that why i'm wondering what seem to be the problem with my SAP Prod...

because it has the same setting as my SAP QA & DEV and i have no problem when i try to print prev using this...

please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting problem with currency format for invoice layout. i want to display the invoice prices in USD currency format for Afghanistan country.

For example: For AFN it is displayed 5.401,00 and for USD country currency it must be 5,401.00.

I have tried as in the user profile i changed and i checked. Even though same problem coming.

Any help is much appreciated!

Best regards,

Babita

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it's related to recipient's COUNTRY (table T005X).

For example, an invoice addressed to a US customer will have decimal separator will be a point and date format will be MM/DD/YYYY. If it's a French customer, decimal separator will be a comma and date format will be DD.MM.YYYY.

This is technically achieved using SET COUNTRY abap statement which is defined in "initialization" abap code in the smart form.

Start an SQL trace (ST05) on buffered tables, generate spool again, stop trace, display it and look for "T005X", then click "source" button which will display the source that runs SET COUNTRY statement.

Edited by: Sandra Rossi on Jan 2, 2010 10:20 PM ==> TABLE T005X

Edited by: Sandra Rossi on Jan 5, 2010 10:44 AM ==> I made many confusions with language key... corrected by country key.