cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change to Order Related Billing from Delivery Related

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario where we want to change to Order Related Billing from Delivery Related. The Sales Order Have already been created and for some of them the Delivery has alsobeen done.

Can we change to Order related billing and would it work for all sales order created previously.

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will work if you change this to order related billing.For this Goto the T.Code "VOV8".Select your document type.

Details.

Goto the "Billing" tab.

Maintain the order-related billing type.

Next step is to goto the T.Code "VOV7".Select your item category.Details.

Goto the "Business data" tab.Change the Billing Relevance field to either "B/C/F/G/I" as per your requirement.

Last step is to maintain the copycontrols between your order and invoice by using the T.Code "VTFA" and also for your item category.

Regards,

Krishna.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes certainly it will work provided, you maintain the related copy control from Sale Order => Billing with the same item category in VTFA. Also in VOV7 for your item category, you should change as Order related billing instead of delivery related billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response, I had done all the changes in Order Type, Item Category and copy control but my issue is when i use T-Code VF04 AND SELECT order related and execute it doesn't list any sales document for invoicing.

Note: These Sales Order were created before i changed to order related from Delivery related billing and some of the orders have the delivery document created.

Thanks & Regards,

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Kindly check in VOV8 for ur Sales Document Types and check under Billing Tab for Field ORDER-REL BILL. TYPE and maintain

ur Billling Type and retry ur process.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the changes in the Item category from Delivery related to Order Related would be applicable on new Documents only.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

Yes the system is not picking the old orders, Can any one suggest how I can do it because I can't do Delivery Related Billing as of now and only want to do Order related Billing.

Thanks & Regards,

Pranresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Order Related Billing can do processed for New Orders but the previous orders can be processed only through Delivery Related Billing.

Best Regards,

Ankur

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pranresh,

please check the notes 127514, 319866.

Don't forget the reports to adjust the billing status according to new billing relevance:

- SDVBUK00 for orders

- RVDELSTA for deliveries

Best regards,

Ivano.