cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order item gets "Fully delivered" status even if partial qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a depot sales configuration in SAP. I found that some sales order lines are getting completed (delivery status "Fully delivered") even if partial quantity is pending for the order line. I checked the status in VBUP table where LFSTA gets the value "C" instead of "B". This is happening for some of the order lines (specially orders with small qty, just an observation).

Can anybody help to know why the delivery status change to "C" inspite of partial delivery.

Thanks,

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

please also check if the open quantities have been rejected. rejection will cause the status to become "C". if this is not the case, please post again.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

Item is not rejected...

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the item is effectively a text item, then the first reference will set the item to fully delivered. In this case, refer to the SAP Note 100806 and use the user exit to set correct status during partial delivery. I had this same issue and fixed it this way.

Rgds

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

I just went through your note and it says use exit. My question to you is do we have to write our own code and if yes can you guide me in doing that?

Thanks,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help but your solution doesn't give any clue/solution to my problem

I checked the customer master for shipping-> Partial delivery tab for fully delivered & partailly delivered cases. All the customer masters have same setting. This is confired by checking in the table KNVV.

As explained earlier we have depot configuration & all Sales orders are created with item category "TAB" & there is no completion rule mentioned in VOV7.

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it's due to Item Category setting in your sales order line item. To check that, go to Tx: VOV7 & select your Item category which got "Fully Delivered" even you have partially delivered. Go in to Details of it.

Check the field "Completion Rule" under "Business Data" section.

Best regards,

Anupa

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe the item category is different in that case and if so, you need to check in VOV7 for the field "Completion rule".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Completion rule only applicable for sales documents to sales documents not to delivery

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Randomly pick few sales orders for both the scenarios and notedown the customer numbers. Goto the customer master records of those customers and check for the partial delivery indicators maintained (in the sales area data-shipping tab).

Regards,

Ravi