Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

job planning for recurring inspection

Subh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a material with inspection interval 1 days, maintained 09 inspection type, made inspection plan with usage 9 and uploaded unrestricted stock of that material in the storage location. Then i have created a variant in QA07 with initial run 1 day, inspection stock at lot creation and block batch . I have scheduled the variant through QA05 and checked release and finishing of the job. But the batches still remain in unrestricted stock and are not moved to quality stock. What may be the reason, please suggest.

Regards

Sm.

Edited by: Sm on Dec 31, 2009 8:24 PM

Edited by: Sm on Dec 31, 2009 8:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SM

You should do these settings

1) Activate inspection type 09 in the material master

2) Maintain inspection interval of 1 days in the QM view

3) When UD is given for the 04 or 01 inspection lot for the first time system automaticaly updates the next inspection date.

4) You will have run QA07 or schedule it in QA05. In this maintain the materail, plant and run using one of the option and opening period which is intial run days

Inspection lot will created with 09 type. When the UD for this lot is given system automaticaly updates the Next inspection date.

please check and revert back

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you have the batches created before you maintained the inspection interval? Did you verify the next inspection date in MSC3n?

If you maintained the inspection interval after crating the batches, the inspection interval date may not have been created.

Next inspection date is calculated at tiem of GR. If maintained later, the system doesn't go back and update existing batches.

Craig

Subh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Craig/Gajesh,

Thanks for your replies. Actually it was my mistake, i scheduled the variant on a daily basis on1st Jan with the time 00:00:00 and received a batch on 31st Dec expecting it to be shifted to inspection stock on 1st Jan itself as per inspection interval. But the lot was shifted only after 2nd Jan 00:00:00 A.M.

Regards

Sm.