cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPGETVD does nor replicate Standard Comm Method - FAX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I use BBPGETVD tcode to transfer new vendor into SRM from ERP. It Transfers all data except Standard Comm Method - FAX but it defaults to Standard Comm. Method as EMAIL.

Although the vendor was set up as FAX.

We have to use Tcode BP to update that field independently once the vendor master data is transferred to SRM.

Can anyone suggest why is this working differently ? Is there a place where Vendor Master Fields/screens are configured in SPRO in SRM for Tcode BBPGETVD ?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

I guess fax number is populated in R/3 vendor master ?

Did you check for existing logs concerning this vendor after replication in SLG1 transaction ?

And what about BBPUPDVD after first vendor replication: does it correctly update communication method ?

You can also debug BBPGETVD to find what the problem is and look for OSS notes (for example 1171493 - Send Medium not updated for Business Partner for SRM_SERVER 5.5 and 6).

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i think it is a bug. i heard

even print (PRT) also not transfered to SRM

note 953682 .

ADRC-DEFLT_COMM - backend value ? my not update in SRM

br

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both for your review on this question.

The funny aspect of this issue is when I transfer vendor from ERP to SRM with FAX it does not replicate that and defaults to Std Comm method as EMAIL on SRM side but if I try to replicate a vendor that has email set up as Standard Comm method then it picks up well.

I looked at log but log does not say anything about certain field records.

I was wondering there some kind of field mapping done on SRM side which brings over data from ERP.

Although I will take a look at the NOTe you have mentioned here.

Thanks so much,

manoj