cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: When importing the WSDL file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the following error when i try to import the webservice.

This is my webserive, I am trying to import the same, i trie in both the methods, WS and WS-Depreceated.

http://xxx/ws/service.asmx?WSDL

Please let me know, how to resolve the same.

Error Thu Dec 31 14:47:10 EET 2009 Dec 31, 2009 2:47:10 PM com.sap.ide.webdynpro.ui.service.ServicesUI [Thread[main,5,main]] Error: Internal error

Plugin name: Web Dynpro Model Editor

Plugin ID : com.sap.ide.webdynpro.modeleditor

Class : com.sap.ide.webdynpro.modeleditor.wizards.model.creation.PageRenameWS

Method : loadNameSpacesAndModelClasses

Class Path: C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.cmi_1.0.0/_cmi_api.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.exception_2.0.0/lib/exception.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.engine.webservices_2.0.0/lib/boot.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.engine.webservices_2.0.0/lib/iq-lib.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.engine.webservices_2.0.0/lib/util.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.engine.webservices_2.0.0/lib/webservices_lib.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.engine.webservices_2.0.0/lib/webservices.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.engine.webservices_2.0.0/lib/webservices_api.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.engine.webservices_2.0.0/lib/tc_sec_wssec_lib.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.dictionary.runtime_2.0.0/lib/SapDictionaryTypesRuntime.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.dictionary.services_2.0.0/lib/SapDictionaryTypeServices.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.tssap.sap.libs.logging_2.0.0/lib/logging.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.tssap.sap.libs.logging_2.0.0/lib/loggingStandard.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.tssap.sap.libs.logging_2.0.0/lib/jARM.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.tssap.sap.libs.xmltoolkit_2.0.0/lib/sapxmltoolkit.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.ext.libs.webservices_2.0.0/lib/activation.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.ext.libs.webservices_2.0.0/lib/jaxm-api.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.ext.libs.webservices_2.0.0/lib/saaj-api.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.ext.libs.webservices_2.0.0/lib/jaxrpc-api.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.ext.libs.webservices_2.0.0/lib/jnet.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.ext.libs.webservices_2.0.0/lib/jsse.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.ext.libs.webservices_2.0.0/lib/mail.jar;C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice_2.0.0/lib/_webdynpro_model_webservice.jar;

Thanks & Regards,

Palani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palaniappan,

The problem may be due to classpath reference is not found..

Right click on your project --->Repair -->click on Project Struicture and classpath

Reload your project and build the project and see...

Hope thgis resolves your problem

Regards,

Saleem

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palani,

error is coz of build path error, if you are using old prjct then import the file in java build path.

frm the error posted by you, error are coming frm the standard eclipse IDE folder i.e. :-C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.cmi_1.0.0/_cmi_api.jar;.

Pls go to the respective path and try to pick the jar file frm the project build path and rebuild the project.

If not, den

May be NWDS got corrupted, reinstall the NWDS....:)

Hope this may help you..

Deepak!!!