cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro Popup from Interactive Adobe Form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a Interactive form UI on WebDynpro view. On a click of a button inside the Adobe Form, a popup appears. This popup is a webdynpro java popup window.

While the popup is appearing or while closing the Adobe form gets refreshed each time and popup moves to first page of the form and user needs to scroll down the page to where the popup was triggered. Is there anyway I can avoid to the page get refreshed.

I am using NWDS 7.14 and Adobe Version 9.0...

- Akshay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, did you get your answer and sove your problem? If so, please close the thread and please share your solution and experience with us so the other members of the community benefits from that too. Otto

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure its a WD Java Popup? To me it should be a JavaScript window if you are opening the popup from Adobe.

Can you post the code for popup to analyse what type pf popup it is and also give some information regarding why does the popup occur say does it occur for errors etc?

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chintan,

Yes...!! it is a WD Java Popup.

The popup is for selection of values. I have added a button in Interactive form. The button is linked to a "Submit" action of form UI element, and it calls WD Java Popup. Popup also appears and i get the selected value, but refreshes the adobe form everytime.

The code for calling popup:-

public void onActionPopup(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent )
{
//@@begin onActionPopupPayMethod(ServerEvent)
IWDWindowInfo winInfo = (IWDWindowInfo) wdComponentAPI.getComponentInfo().findInWindows("PopupWindow");
IWDWindow window = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createModalWindow(winInfo);
wdContext.currentContextElement().setWindow(window);
window.setWindowPosition(WDWindowPos.CENTER);
window.setWindowSize(600, 300);
window.show();
//end
}

Can you please provide some help on the Java Script popup window..??

- Akshay

Edited by: Akshay Khakurdikar on Jan 4, 2010 10:39 AM

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe I understand your requirement now. Since you are calling a server side event i.e. to get the data, the page where you are currently gets lost and that's how it should be.

Now as a workaround we can try setting the focus to the particular input field when the page is loaded with the selected value.

1. For this create a boolean atrribute and set it to Y when value from poupwindow is selected.

wdContext.currentContextElement.setPopValSelected("Y");

2. Drag a textfield and bind it to this context. Make the field as invisble from Object palette.

3. Now in the form:ready or layout:ready event of the top level subform write the following JavaScript:-

if(popValSelected.rawValue == "Y")
{
   xfa.host.setFocus("TextField1");
}

Chintan