Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract creation - Account Assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the following process:

PR-SC-BIDINVITATION -BID- PCTR CONTRACT directly in ECC (no contract document in SRM)

for every PR that has an account assignment different to stock (for example cost center or order) the account assignment is correctly passed through all document untill the bid invitation....then the contract generated in ECC is missing the account assignment information, the system is assigning account assignment U (unknnown).

Any ideas of how to solve it?

Thanks

Ezequiel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PR-SC-BIDINVITATION -BID- PCTR CONTRACT directly in ECC (no contract document in SRM)

Although SRM takes care of account assignment for PO created out of Quotes, it does not take care of that of Contracts unfortunately (in Classic scenario). There is no trivial technical solution I see to your problem. My suggestion would be to create an OSS message for SAP for help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an OSS message. SAP is asking to implement Note 1320701 - Accounting errors in SRM contract created from ExtReq/SC. I will update then the post with the results.

Thanks

Ezequiel

Former Member
0 Kudos

After implementing this note the error persists, it is creating the contract without account assignment at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So I assume the problem persists. I'd suggest that you continue to follow up with SAP on the OSS message.