cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order related issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Created sales order with 5 materials, but item no 100 not delivered with other items despite products availability in the inventory that day (inventory available). I have checked order itu2019s not showing the confirmed quantity on the request delivery date. If we see the stock level it contain the sufficient stock. Why its happened? Where I need to check give clear picture. Thanks to help me understand.

KS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though there might be stock visible in MMBE, you really have to see in the MD04 whether that stock is actually reserved by any other orders.

If you want to know the stock position on a selection date. go to MB5B and give the desired date in the selection date section. perform a re-ATP in the order line item to see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check t.code CO09 for availibilty overview. It will give you clear picture, about availibity of material.

regards

Vivek.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue reslved.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check material stock is confirmed before delivery date(See it MB51 report)/

Check there is any open sales order for material in VA05N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi KS,

if the stock is confirming in sales order, but not showing in the Delivery process, then first check whether u dinnt define the Batch number in the sales order, if Yes then delete batch number from sales order for line item 100.

or

in sales order change view, select the line item 100 and goto item Condition then on SHIPPING tab, check whether the checkbox Order Combinat. must be ticked.

if this checkbox is not marked, then mark this checkbox.

thanks and regards,

Vishal Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Apart from all the above checks , also do the RLT times ( replisnhment lead time) . may that is effecting the dates.

Hope this helps .

B O L ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly find out which Checking group was maintained for that material in the material master. Also see the checking rule that is assoicated with that checking group. You can select that line item and clik on the availability rerun and see the scope of check.

Based on this you can find out why this stock was not confirmed.

Regards

Balachandar