Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Range in customer Master

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

How do I change a customer Master Number range Internal to External as its disabled where we have to check that box as External .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the number range is already using for internal then you cant change it to External as per my knowledge.

Better to create new no range and tick as external and assign to the account group as per the below path

IMG->Financial accounting->Accounts receivable&Acounts Payable-->Preparation of Creating customer master data-->Assign number ranges to Cutomer account groups

Regards

Damu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create new no range and tick as external and assign to the account group as per the below path

IMG->Financial accounting->Accounts receivable&Acounts Payable-->Preparation of Creating customer master data-->Assign number ranges to Cutomer account groups

Thanks & Regards,

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use *TCODE-- XDN1* and mark Tick under Ext as require by u and to check which no. range is assigned to different customer groupfollow this path,

Need futher assistance let me know.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U