cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue to Create Connection in SAP GUI in MAC OS X

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After checked the answered questions in this forum section, I found out I still cannot create connection by using expert mode in 'advance' tab.

I click create to create a new connection, and click 'advance' tab then activate expert mode, entry the conn string:

such as, conn=/H/192.168.0.12/S/3200, but I cann't save the connection because it's in gray and cannot be clicked (also the 'save as' button), I guess it's the problem maybe I did something wrong but I did exactly what I searched from the forum.

I really don't know what should I do next or what should I do in advance as preparation. (Such as some settings in SAPGUI->Preference?). Please help me.

I've tried in 7.10rev9, rev11 and 7.20, all the same situation, I don't think it's the problem of SAPGUI version in my case.

My SAP connection info in windows is:

Application server: 192.168.0.12

System number: 00

System ID: IDS

With all the respects, I'd great appreciated your help and I need a solution asap....Thanks a lot!!!

Best Regards,

Eric

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Btw, I can ping to the server with very fast response, so network connection should not be the problem

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Eric,

did you enter some text in the "description" field on top of the dialog?

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

OMG...Rolf...Sorry to interrupt you by my stupid question....

Yes, it does work after I input the description. Thanks a lot for your help.

Sorry again, I am a amateur for SAP in Mac though the question is too amateur......T______T

BRgds.

Eric

Answers (0)