cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account assignment object belongs to Company code 511 & not 800

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Business scenario is that if we have multiple items we are able to mark certain items as Goods in Kind. Once marked we need to provide an internal order number at the line item level which should belong to the company code of the plant. However maintaining Internal Order numbers for plant's company code is not feasible as account postings shall be made against the company ode of the sales organization.

Hence whenever i provide the Internal Order num of sales org to the Internal order field at the line item i gt an error that " Account assignment object belongs to Company code 511 & not 800"

If anyone has ever worked on this issue before, please tell me some way on how to deal with it.

We want that line item internal order field should start accepting the internal order number of the company code of the sales org.

Warm regards,

Smita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

Check the following

First check the internal order is created under which controlling Area and what company code assign to that controlling Area

Second check the Line item plant of your sales order, Check that plant is assign to which Company Code.

Finally check the whether company code is common for both or not.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but the problem is that we actually need 2 Company codes. One for the Sales org & another one for the plant. you can consider it as a intercompany sale. Now, we want that we should be able to input the internal order num of the sales org company code (511) in the internal num field at the line item which necessarily checks if the IO belongs to the plant company code (800) or not.Once the validation happens that IO belongs to CC 511 & not 800 we get the error message.

i want help so as to make the posting of IO belonging to CC 511 possible at the line item field of internal order num

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to maintain freight condition which should not copy to all items,please find the option below

1.maintain the condition type as Accruals ---V/06

2.Maintain the account key against the condition type in the Pricing procedure--V/08

3.Mainatain the G/L accounts against the account keys maintained in the pricing procedure--VKOA

By doing the above settings the system will post the frieght amount seperately which will not include in items .

if you have any further clarifications let me know

Regards

Damu