cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in inspection lot..task list does not fetch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Guru..

when i do UD for fish material. with QA32....in QA32 showing inspection lot no..but when i select line item of inspection lot and click on inspection lot..one window open..when i go inspection specification for task list..when i click on task list....show the massage....

but i all ready created inspection plan from QP01...i have over ther MIC and sampling procedure also

No inspection plan could be found

Message no. QA278

Diagnosis

A task list could not be found for the selection criteria. The inspection setup for this material in the quality management view of the material master defines an inspection with a task list.

System Response

Sample calculation and inspection lot release are not possible.

Procedure

Check the:

Selection criteria

Material/task list assignment

Task list status

Task list usage

Task list usages i have taken 5 for GR

status 4 general release

kindly suggest me why task is not taking...i have already created task list

kindly suggest me

Regards

Aqueel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

Private_Member_19084
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello aqueel,

how did you solve the issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

please check the following in inspection plan :

1. date whether insp. lot is created within that date range.

2. lots size mentioned in the header.whether inspection lot qty. lies in that range.

3.check status - it shud be relaesed.

4.task list type

5.deletion flag

kindly check the above , please revert back if its not working .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi boss....i have checked all

.1 date whether insp. lot is created within that date range. ...the range date is 31.12.2009 to 31.12. 9999

2. lots size mentioned in the header.whether inspection lot qty. lies in that range. lot size 1 to 99999999999

3.check status - it shud be relaesed.......wher i will cheked status released....kindly suggest me t

4.task list type.......... 009 all task list

5.deletion flag ..... de selected

6 in header Usage...05 and status ...04

kindly suggest me

what to do

Regards

aqueel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check inspection lot date and task list date .

Task list released date should be before inspection date of inspection lot date.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

production order and confirmation has been created 30/12/2009 and today. i have attached qm in material master (04). then i have done MB31 (101).....now it show material in quality and lots has generated...

but when i do inspection and click on task list showing that massage

kindly suggest me what to do...

is any setting require for material master?

plz help me

Regards

aqueel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i mentioned above go in QP03 and see valid date of inspection plan.

Then check the inspection date of inspection lot. Valid date of inspection plan should be before the

inspection lot.

Also acheck the lot size.

Regards,

Vishal

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

The "Inspect with task list" and "Material specification" indicators are set for a material in inspection type 04. However, no material specification exists.

Check the quality plan said material in QP03 with valid date Lot size and status as release(usage4 and satus 5), check deletion indicator.

Please reset the inspection lot go to QA02 assign the task list to lot and then have the status of the lot as REL and then do the UD.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal.

in header of Inspection plan showing vailid from 31.12.2009 and vailid to 31.12.9999.

and in inspection lot start date 31.12.2009 and inspection end date 31.12.2009.

kindly suggest me what to do

Regards

aqueel

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Create the another inspection plan thorugh QP01 enter your material, Plant and key date as back dated say Key date 20.12.2009

Then next screen

Usage 5

Status 4

From Lot Size 1 To lot size 99.999.999

Then assign your MIC and save the plan.

Then go to QA02 enter the same lot no click on second tap Insp Spacification here click on Tasl List/Insp button. then go to third tap sample and clcik on sample button and save the lot.

Then go to QA32 check the lot status as REL then go ahead.

Regards,

R.brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested by Mr. Brahmankar create plan whose valid date is before 31.12.2009 .

Then check in inspection lot task list will be picked.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R.brahmankar

i created new task list QP01.in back date ..then i did in QA02.....when i click on task list....same massage comes...No inspection plan could be found

same thing happen

kindly suggest me any configured back ground is requird for that?

Regards

aqueel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the Inspection type of lot .

It should be 04--Goods receipt inspection from production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained inspection type 03 and 04....

regards

but when i did MB31 then lots has been genreted....in that lots task list and sampling not fetchin....i have created task liost

Regards

akil

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

What is the status of lot?

Go to MM02 quality view check the insp type detailed screen - automatic assignment controls the insp plan assignment. Also check all setting for 04 insp type.

Also check the UOM in the plan QP02 is the same UOM as the material in the lot. Have you assign the MIC in plan?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..boss..

UOM is same (Kg) in material master and Plan....in materila master automatic assignment controls is ok, insp plan assignment is checked

kindly suggest me what to do

Regards

Aqueel

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

What is the status of lot check in Q32 or QA02?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boss

in Qa32 showing this status

CRTD CHCR SPRQ..........

Regards

aqueel

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

IN QP02 mark first task list mark for deletion. So secnod with back dated will be there.

Go to QA02 In Inspection specification tab, check the key date and match it to key date of Inspection Plan key date. When you do this change, your button for Task List / Spec will open. Now select that and you will thus assign the inspection plan to inspection lot. Now go to Sample tab and carry out the same procedure for assigning the sampling procedure.

Also refer this link,

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi boss...

Right Now i have created fresh material and BOM and the rate routing...and production order..and cogitation then planing QP01

i have maintained all parameter correctly....in header usage 5 status 4 lot size 1.

MIC and sampling procedure and catalogs...

after confirmation of order i have done MB31....then i see QA32 there was lot no with material....

again i have done inspection lot clicked on tasklist..and sample

same massage give

No inspection plan could be found

kindly suggest me there are any setting in SPRO for fetching task list and sample

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi qm guru..

kindly suggest me what to do that how will fetch task list in inspection lot

regards

aqueel

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Is this quality Plan is back dated and Lot size should be 1 to 9999,999.

Why are you creating rate routing? check lot for 04 insp type in QA02.

Or for old material just create one new order and test it once again.

You can check the statuses in config.

QM>Quality Planning>Inspection Planning>General>Define Task List Status.

You should find that "4" is in there with all the check marks on.

QM--> Quality Inspection --> Inspection Lot Creation --> Maintain Inspection Lot Origins and Assign Inspection Types.

There is a column called status. For each inspection ORIGIN, you can specify the status of the inspection plan. It appears someone in your system changed the 4's to an X and then created the status "X".

Regards,

R.Brahmankar