Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PR,

Check this weblog

/people/daniel.graversen/blog/2008/02/27/publish-services-from-pi-71-to-the-service-registry

/people/susanne.rothaug/blog/2007/06/28/enterprise-services-repository-and-registry-with-sap-netweaver-process-integration-71

/people/sayalee.marathe/blog/2009/07/02/pi-71-beginner--integration-repository-is-esr-now

Cheers

Agasthuri

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PR,

The Services Registry (SR) is a registry for Web services. Located centrally within a SOA landscape, it contains information about services provided in that landscape, with references to the servicesu2019 relevant WSDL metadata and to the locations of the callable service endpoints. The registered services are classified using semantic-rich classification systems to enable browsing of services by classification.

The Services Registry is a central place for developers to find available Web services they can reuse. Administrators can find available service endpoints and manage connections between consumer and provider systems. The Services Registry provides support for SAP and non-SAP applications.

The Services Registry ensures visibility in an SOA landscape providing answers to questions such as:

Where are services located in the landscape?

Which services are modeled but not yet implemented?

Which services are already configured and can be invoked?

Who uses services I have published to the Services Registry?

How can I inform Web services consumers about changes of services?

Service Registry is a UDDI server,if you take any SOA archutecture it contain soap,wsdl and UDDI ,soap is used to comunicate and call the services and WSDL is used to represet /develop the services.UDDI used to store the services.

even SAP Also using the same ,Service Registry is compatibility with UDDI3.0,it stores the all services,we can publish and consume the services from SAP Landscape.

Regards,

Raj