cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM Not CIFing

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am trying to CIF over PPM for new material numbers and they are not coming through. In CFM1 they show as part of the integration model. I activate in CFM 2 and nothing comes over. I checked in CFM5 and the material does not show in an integratio model?

I am not sure if this is related to an enhancement pack upgrade we just implemented.

Thanks

Rob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue was with the integration model. Enhancement pack went into ECC and changed some custom code back to the original code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check for notes 448085 PPM tips and tricks.

There are certain conditions which needs to be checked for Ciffing PPM.

1. Resource assigned in the Recepie or Routing should be in the active IM.

2.Material and components should be in the active IM,.

3.Duration in the Master recepie / routing should not be zero.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The material should be in an active integration model - also check the CIF monitor for any error messages, which might be causing the PPM not to CIF across. Try sending changes using CFP3 transaction.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried CFP3 and still does not worke. The material is part of an IM but it doesn't show up in CFM5. I check all materials and nothing shows up in CFM5 even though everything worked 2 weeks ago.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material show up now in CFM5 as part of an integration model but still we have PPM's not CIFing over.

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

U may try the following:

1. Execute the activation step in background and check the job log through sm37.

If you see "Material xxxxx plant abcd production version yyyy: PPM has no activities"

Check the control key for operations in routing. Atleast one of the operations should have scheduling relevant control key assigned to it. If it is not assigned then PPM will not be generated.

Regards,

Ravi