cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProject Suite - Windows File Explorer (WFE) integration Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed the software for integration of cProjects Suite 3.1 with the File Explorer & activated the use of the File Explorer. An SAP cProject Suite directory appears in my File Explorer. Whenever I try to access this directory either from cProjects or cFolders, I get a Server Error, HTTP Error code 405 or 409: The object XXXX does not exist.

Can someone pl give some pointers as to why this error code is appearing?

Rgds

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This could be caused by the wrong jave version please check the test buttons beside the check box of the file explorer.

Greetings,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

The Java version check that you are referring to "Check my Local Installation (Recommended)" hyperlink is applicable to "Use Plug-in for Documents". I have taken this test & it is working fine.

The WFE integration is working fine for cFolders, but for cProjects when I try to open an object from the cProject Suite Directory, the Directory hangs up & the object/file cannot be opened.

Can you pl give some pointers in this direction?

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepak,

Can you open the file in cfolder? instead of cproject?

Do you have enough rights for the directory?

Greetings

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

I can open the file in cFolders & yes I do have the necesary access/authorization rights to open the file.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Latest version of cProject suite (4.0) has made the WFE integration simpler. Need to install SAP Netweaver Portal Drive. Only minimum settings needed