Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while executing TutWD_OnlineInteractiveForm_Init

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am following the guide to do an Online Interactive Form with TutWD_OnlineInteractiveForm_Init. I got the following error in my browser.

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\temp\webdynpro\public\local\TutWD_OnlineInteractiveForm_Init\webdynpro\Components\com.sap.tut.wd.onlineinteractiveform.OnlineInteractiveFormComp\OnlineInteractiveFormView_InteractiveForm1.xdp (The system cannot find the file specified)

Do i need to have this Template :OnlineInteractiveFormView_InteractiveForm1.xdp ?

I think it genearates it automatically.

Suggestions are welcome.

murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

TutWD_OnlineInteractiveForm_Init is a template for creating interactive form webdynpro applications.

In this application you need to add an interactieve form( insert as a child) to your Root UI Element container of your view.

for reference you can get TutWD_OnlineInteractiveForm Zip sample which is having complete application .

Please let me know if you need any further info .

Regards,

Nanda

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The .xdp what you are mentioning is generated when a Interactive form is created in the Adobe Designer.

see if you have missed out any step in the tutorial

The .xdp file is getting stored in

\src\configuration\Components\<application>\<yourfile.xdp>

Try to run the completed application first then you can ensure that everything works fine with your ADS.

Thanks,

kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey how did u go about this?

I got the same problem!