Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Credit Control area not considering Recievable amount

noumanahmed_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have created two credit control area "1000" and "2000" for a company. A customer should be assigned to one credit area only.

Mistakenly user have assigned wrong credit area "2000" for customers and transactions have been processed for it. Now the problem is that when i create correct credit control area "1000" and check the recievable on FD32 for new credit control area it is showing "ZERO" Balance for recievables. Is it possible that actual recievable are fetch up on new credit control area so that i can efficiently use it.

Thank you in Advace

Nomi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nouman,

The documents for which the accouting document have generated will not be updated

into the new credit control area if we run the CREDIT REORGANISATION reports.

So you will have to cancel this billing documents or clear the accouting documents.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the below settings

1.Assign new credit control area to company code

2.Do the settings in OVA8 -automatic credit control area with combination of Credit control area/Risk category /credit group.

3.Update the receivables by running the report RFDKLI20

if you

5.Maintain the Subtotal 'A' in the pricing procedure against which value the sytem should check the credit limit.

1.New credit control area

noumanahmed_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek. nothing has been updated after running these reports.

Dear Damodhar

1.I have already assigned the new credit control.

2. Automatic control area with with combination of Credit control area/Risk category has been done.Client dont require credit group for customers

3.Subtotal 'A' in the pricing procedure has already maintained.\

Still Recievables are not updated as required?

Please adivce.

Thank you,

Nomi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

May be the receivables accounting document has updated with Old credit control area,can u check that

if that is the case system will not update the receivabl;es in new credit control area.

Regards

Damu

noumanahmed_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you for your valuable answers. Damu and Hegal you both may be right as wrong credit control area is already assigned on my previous invoices and i cant change them unless I have to reverse them and create new invoices with new credit conrol area but that is very lengthy and many invoices are 6 to 7 months old.

Thank you onces again

Regards

NoMi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please re-run the credit check for customer, use following programs:-

RVKRED07 SD: Reorganization of Credit Values after Update Errors

RVKRED09 Check credit on SD documents in background/Credit check program for open orders.

Other way around is to reject the sales order created for customer and re-create again.

regards

Vivek.