cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable ot log on directly in external catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have set up several external catalogs in our SRM 5.5 system. But their is a problem with one of the suppliers- when I create shopping cart I select the catalog, the new window with catalog opens but instead logging me directly I receive a login-page where it is required to enter username and password. If I type the password and username manually I can log in the catalog.

The strange think is that I have maintained the call up parameters in the customizing, but some how vendor system can not recognize the user name and password.

I tried to trace my log on with a special software and I can see that all call up parameters are sent during the call. If I copy this URL link in a separate browser the catalog has opened.

Has anybody faced this issue before. And where is the problem - in SRM or in Vendor system?In my opinion is in vendor system, because we are sending all call up parameters, but is difficult to convince them why.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation,

BR,

Desi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Desi,

Is the URL being accessed HTTPS protocol or plain HTTP?

It is likely, if this issue only occurs with this catalog that the issue lies with the catalog vendor.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jason,

thanks for your answer, the problem was in the vendor Http form. Now it is solved.

BR,

Desi

Edited by: Desislava Slavcheva on Jan 5, 2010 7:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you provided the below call parameters in SPRO Supplier Relationship Management -SRM Server-Master Data-Define External Web Services (Catalogs, Vendor Lists etc.).

1) USERNAME

2) PASSWORD

3) ~OkCode

4) ~TARGET

5) ~CALLER

6) OCI_VERSION

7) HOOK_URL

Thanks

Venkatesh P