cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undo status 'TECO' passed from activity to network and then to WBS element

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had come across a behavior in CJ20N where when I undo TECO to an activity for a TECOed WBS element, the networks and WBS elements above it are also un TECOed. In other words Status undo TECO is passed from bottom to top. Is it a standard behaviour?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raashid, I simulated your scenario, It seems it is std behavior to undone the TECO status of superior element in CJ20N. But if you use CN22 to undo the TECO status of an acitivity, it is not changing the status of its superior WBSE.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody for the input.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Friends, Let me correct my stand here.

In my system, I simulated scenario, I am not getting REL status for higher level TECO WBS, when I undo TECO for network activity. I tried to find out why my system is behaving in that way. I referred note " 938066 - CJ20N: Cannot Undo TECO status of activity"

According to it correction is provided in Support package SAPKH60005 and I am at

SAP_APPL 600 0002 SAPKH60002 Logistics and Accounting .

So, My system is not correctly behaving. I have verified the same with one another note Note 542974 - Status inheritance in different transactions

Thanks to Ahmed & A Bhardwaj for overlooking me. So, I re look and got the reason. Rashid, take solution given by Ahmed & Bhardwaj ( The same is up to mark )

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you undo a TECO status at an activity level, system extrapolates the status change to REL to the higher levels in its hierarchy automatically. But the same doesn't works for while doing undo for TECO status at the top level, as this status change is not passed on to lower level the hierarchy automatically by the system.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raashid,

If you cancel the statuses Technically completed or Closed, the system automatically cancels this status in the superior WBS element. However, the system does not cancel the status in subordinate WBS elements

Regards.

Varaprasad

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not std. Behavior. ( TECO is not Bottom Up, it can pass from tom to down ) This might be due to some inconsistancy. Create new project in same system and check, How system behaves it.

With Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am undoing TECO.

Setting status TECO will pass on from top to bottom. But here i am Undoing system status TECO on an activity.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's what I told. This is not std. Behavior. Create new project structure in system and check this scenario, you will come to know how system is behaving for the new project. ( This will let us know whether inconsistancy is at project level or at system level. ) Please create project manually only for precise checking.

With Regards

Nitin P