cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My User created the Sales Order - Delivery - Billing document. then user created returned Sales Order (with reference to billing document)- Return Delivery - Credit for Returns.

again My user cancelled the Return Invoice. now he wants to create Delivery with reference to Sales order.

now the problem is when he trying to create the Delivery with reference to Same sales order the system giving the below Error

No delivery-relevant items in order 1300054687, order type ZTPO

Message no. VL455

Diagnosis

The sales order you want to deliver, sales order 1300054687 with order type ZTPO, either contains no delivery-relevant items or its delivery-relevant items have already been delivered.

Awaiting for your reply

Thanks in advance

Regards,

MH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
again My user cancelled the Return Invoice. now he wants
     to create Delivery with reference to Sales order.

You have not indicated whether the return delivery is reversed. You have to reverse the return delivery also via VL09. Then only, you can recreate a delivery against the return order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you say refer to the same sales order do you mean the original sales order or the return order.

If you are referring to the original sales order, it has already been delivered in the system. You need to create a new sales order to deliver the goods to the customer or else increase the qty of sales order. Again you need the stock which you have taken against the return order.

If you are referring to the return sales order we are not doing any sales there we are taking the material back in our stocks so that is not a typical delivery scenario.

Please clarify more to get the correct solution.

Regards

Yatin Thakkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

first do the pgr (Post goods return) then create delivery w . r. t sales order

Regards

chowdary