cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubts on Willy intrascope & E2E root cause analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have ECC & EP with Solution Manager in Landscape.

if i want to configure /install Willy intrascope & E2E root cause analysis tools; will i need additional license for same ?

thanks

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Right to View (RTV) version of CA-Wily Introscope is a restricted, read-only form of the full product and is bundled with SAP Solution Manager.

To edit dashboards, metrics, sending custom alerts, you need to have licence for SAP Extended Diagnostics by CA-Wily from SAP.

You need to raise a OSS Message to SAP under component XX-PART-WILY

As far as I know, SEP (Support Enablement Package) is discontinued.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

One more doubt !

As per my understanding Willy help for java based SAP component ; E2E root cause analysis can't manage ABAP & JAVA ?

Thanks in advance !

Sachin

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

There is a mistake in my previous post. Its not recording profiles, but dashboards and instrumentations. You can use SAP given instrumentation and dashboards, if u dont have a seperate license. Recording profiles are part of BMC Appsight.

You are right. wily works for Java only. But E2E RCA covers ABAP and JAva. for ABAP part, solution tool pluggins are used.

-Ragu: Thanks for the info that SSEP is no longer supported. I could find the same info from service.sap.com/ssep.

Rajeev

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

For E2E Diagnostics tools, you dont require any additional licenses. In case of Wily Introscope, you can use it without any licesnce for the recording profiles provided by SAP. If you want to create any new recording profiles of your own , you require additional licesnse which is available as part of SEP (Solution Enablement Pack).

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sachin,

The basic version of Wily Introscope is free and if you need all the features of it you should purchase License from CA.

For E2E you don't need any extra license.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Diggeshhjoshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sachin,

You don't need any additional license.

Please read documentation

[www.service.sap.com/diagnostics]

-Digesh Joshi