cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change the design of Service webgui?

MarkusKlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

how can i change the design of the webgui service? (integrated ITS 6.40)

when i add a theme (e.g. WA) (transaktion SICF) the layout doesnt change at all. Even when i remove the ~design parameter from the service, the layout is still the same..

regards,

Markus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

it is not possible to change the design. This is documented in note 709038.

Regards,

Jan

MarkusKlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmmm ok, but how about changing specific css elements of the webgui service? That should work, shouldnt it?

I have tried to change the color of an element. I saved my changes and republished the service webgui. Did not work. The color is still the same..

It cant be that you are not even able to change a simple color of a css element used by the webgui. Where the heck does it take all the data from if not from the various css files from the webgui service.

regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus,

Did you find the way of doing this?

Kind Regards,

Gerardo J

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

when you tried to change the color, how did you do this?

If you don't mind to add a new line in the HTML Business function stylesheet() to load your own CSS file after all other files (BUT: THIS AND ALL CHANGES AND RESULTS ARE NOT SUPPORTED BY SAP) you can overwrite the CSS definitions done in the SAP GUI for HTML's CSS files. Though, there are some cases in that inline styles are defined. You won't be able to change those styles without changing the inline style itself.

Regards,

TJ