cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of mainwindow after the secondary windows in the First Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement where i have to print the 4 secondary windows in the first half of a page and main window should start from the second half of the first page page.In main window i have used a template according to the cleunts requiremen.

My Problem is i am getting the main window in second page and its not starting in the first page.

Please suggest how can achieve this.

Regards,

Prathima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for all the nodes under main window, whether page protection check box is checked or not. If it is checked then uncheck that and try to execute it again. I fstill you are facing the same problem...please let me know.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the the layout. What is the size of 4 secondary windows , as these are in the upper half , starting of main window is depending on them. You should check their size , also do test run to aline them properly.

Hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

I have tried with that option also. i have aligned the 4 secondary windows on the first half only.I feel i am missing a very minor point thats the reason i am not able to get the output in desired way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i got the solution there was pbm in the window height in the second page .Thanks for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have already done that. i have unchecked all the page protection check boxes.please let me know if it is some other problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for page protection in other nodes under main window. If should not be checked.