Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart form with 2 different pages

praveen_hannu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a requirement, I need to develop a smart form with 2 different pages, and each page has different data and presentation of the data also is different.

In the first page I need to display the contract data with the line items and amounts and in the second page I need to display the partner details with their contact details. From second page onwards it may go further based on the partners exists for that contract.

Plesae advice me best possible way to achive this.

Thanks

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217544
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Create two Pages:

First Page:

In general Attributes section- Keep page2 as next page

Create Main window and under that

Keep the text elements for contract data of line item and amounts as required

Second Page:

In general Attributes section- Keep page2 as next page

create main window and under that

get all the partner details of line item into an internal table(using program lines node).

Now use 'Tables' node which behaves as loop for this internal table (so that it continues further if it contains date more than 1 page)

And display the values in smartform using Text node

Regards,

Swarna Munukoti.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created this type of smartform earlier.

It can be done on the same smartforms. In the first page you keep main window as you want to print the line items. Keep the other things like contact details of the partners in the next page.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijit Mandal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the data are completly different, probably the best solution is create 2 dinstict smartform: in print program you can call them together, in this way the effect will be to print a document with 2 different pages.

Max