cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFS Server or FTP Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have one File to File scenario. I am using the Transport protocol as FILE (NFS) and the source directory I'm trying to use is on my local system which is shared file, I am getting the error like " Source Directory not exist".

When i followed some forums,AL11 is t.code for maintain the directories,But i didn't understand how i upload file.Can you please help me out.

I had downloaded free File Zilla server.If i follow FTP server, The Communication channel shows FTP connection Refused.

So please help on the same.

Thanks,

Sateesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using NFS as transport protocol..then need to upload the file in application server ..contact basis they will have access to folders level of PI system and place the file there and do the remaining..

if you want to process the file from the other file system then install File Zilla as you done and provide the FTP details of that server/host... and other needed details...

if you want to upload the file to application server then use tcode SXDA_TOOLS and there you can have the option to upload the file...

search SDN if need more details on the same

HTH

Rajesh