Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart creation with reference to Backend Contract

former_member533535
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are working in SRM 7.0 Classic Scenario.

We have Backend Contract with document type PCTR which is available as Source of Suppliy when creating Shopping cart.

I can use this contracts as source of supply but the issue is when the Shopping cart total quantity crosses the target value of the Contract quantity there was no error message as the quantity has exceeded the target quantity.

The system is allowing me to create the Shopping cart but after approval the Shopping cart is showing the status as Approved and not creating PO or PR.

Is there any configuration available to get the update if the quantity in SC crosses the Target quantity of the backend contract.

It is also OK if the SC goes to Purchasers work list if the target quantity is crossed.

Kindly reply to this thread immedeately.

Regards,

B.N.Karthikeyan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi

Indeed validation starts when SC converted into PO

you can see that respective error message in Rz20 or Monitor SC / SC error log in the web.

Is it your question that why it allows to create a successful cart ?

BR

Muthu

former_member533535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Yes, my question is Shopping Cart is created and is also in status as Approved. There is no error in Transmission and also no PO is created in the backend.

Regards,

B.N.Karthikeyan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Definetly you will get an error either in rz20 or monitor sc transaction or sc error log web.

What is your sc status. Error in Process.

br

Muthu

former_member533535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

My shopping Cart status is Approved. It is not giving status as "Error in Process". Because of this reason only I am looking for some solution.

As the end user he should get the status as Eror in Process or should get any message about the target quantity.

Regards,

B.N.Karthikeyan.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

target quantity or Target value ?

what about your Contract value contract - target value or target quantity

i aware value contract is throwing message if the sc exceeds the contract value.

share your contract details.

is it created in ECC or CCTR or GCTR . target quantity for materials or taget value for that material

br

Muthu

former_member533535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

The Contract is the QUANTITY Contract and not Value Contract.

The Contract is created directly in ECC with document type PCTR which is the copy of standard document type of quantity contract.

Regards,

B.N.Karthikeyan.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I will check and tell you.

br

Muthu

Answers (0)