Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_MRP_002 encounter an error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do execise 9 in SCM250.

The production planning run with SAP_MRP_002 create a error log

1. Creation of order for T-B101 in 1000 source T-B101 1000000100000000N50000 date 2009.12.30 10:22:43

2. Component T-B101 in 1000 not available at 2009.12.30 10:22:43

3. Order for T-F201 in 1000 source T-F201 1000000100000000N50000 was deleted because components were lacking

4. Order not created for product T-F201 location 1000 date 2010.01.11 01:00:00 quantity 25 ST

Where T-F201 use planning procedure 4 and T-B101 use planning procedure 3 and T-B101 is component of T-F201.

What is the problem? It seems the dependent reuirement can not be schedule forward.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem here is system is not able to schedule order for header product. Starting with the start date as availability date of component it is not able schedule the order may be because of reason.

1. Lead time for production of finished product is so high that it is not possible to finish the order before entire planning horizon/PPDS horizon. Check PPDS horizon in product master/planning version and lead time of finish product.

2. Resource capacity-: Lead time will depend on available resource capacity too. Check that resource capacity is available from start date of order(Resource master)

3. Resource capacity is available planning horizon you enter in resource master. Increase this horizon so that proper resource capacity is available.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the problem is not here.

The system prompts the same error in despite of how I postpone the start date of the finished porduct planning order. I think the PPDS horizon is enough long.

So the question seems that the SAP_MRP_002 ignore my component planning order.

the SAP_MRP_001 heuristic runs all right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got it, See note 1109232

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During multilevel forward scheduling system is not able schedule order for header material during PPDS horizon. Please check PPDS horizon entered in product master. If it is not entered check PPDS horizon in planning version.

Try to create order manually with order start date equal to end date of planned order/purchase requisition of component. If you get error order cannot created or scheduled then PPDS horizon is problem. Try to increase PPDS horizon.

regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a planning order for the component T-B101. Then create a planning order for the finished product T-F201 after the available date the component planning order. The system report the same error as before.

It seems the component planning order not be included in the check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,

I mean because of this planned order at higher level is deleted as component cannot be produced on time.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem in this case is required date of dependent requirement is start date of header product but system is not able to meet dependent requirement on time may be because lead time for component is so high that start date goes into past.

Please check scheduling strategy whether planning direction is backward+reverse in product heuristic .

You can check this by manually creating order and puting requirement date as dependent requirement date.

Regards,

Siddharth