cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was assigned to a new project. How can I know what are the documents types are using in my project. I checked the the SPRO ( Assign sales area to the Sales Document types) but it was showing blank.

Is there any way to know active document types are using in a Project?

Regards

JYOTHI.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

VA05 or VA05 N for a period of one month if you analyze all the sales orders you will get to know what all document types are used

VA05 selection creteria radio button all sales orders and period say 01.11.2009 to 30.12.2009

or in the VBAK table in SE16N by giving the each and every doc type you can see the list of sales orders created

Regards

Raja

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ANSWERD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no assignment of Sales document types with the sales areas; it means all the sales order types are allowed for each of your sales area. So, all the sales order types available in TCode VOV8 are active sales order types.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What raja sugested to that but before that you have to check any configuration document is created or maintained by client.

If configuration document is there, then you will come to know which types of documents are configured in system.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User t.code VOV8, and then explore all define sales document types,

alternatively you may pull the data from VBAK table based upon creation date like for last one year, and you come to know the active sales document types against the transation data available.

regards

Vivek.