cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on flat file to multiple IDOC scenario.

I am getting all the mulitiple IDOC's generated in XI correctly and its posting successfully all the IDOC's at a time on the target system .

But as all the IDOCs are posted at a time, on the target system I am getting error status 54 - 'The IDoc appears twice in the IDoc packet you just processed' . So Idoc cannot be processed.

But if the same is tested using the test tool WE19 after a delay of some specific duration, IDoc's are gettting processed successfully.

How can i solve this ?

Regards,

Syed Umar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nallam ,

Thanks.. I tried 'record per message as the first option' but if i use this few lines will get missed as there are repetative sub structures which need to be used , in the next message , so only option is i need to read the complete file , and use the fields from the lines which are missed out.. for example consider there are lines in source strucutre and the no of idocs depends on no B lines..

A

B

C

B

C

here if i use record per message as 1 and my recordset strucutre is A,1,B,,c,.. first it will send a message contatining lines A,B,C

but the next message will be B,C. which will not have A line due to whcih mapping will be not correct..

Regards,

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nallam,

That setting is already done.

Regards,

Syed

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this option in sender channels. Records per Message option. This will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the response.

@Raja : its already ticked as maintain order at runtime..

sandeep, do i need to maintain EOIO in the sender file adapter ?

what i need to give the queue name in EOIO as and how will i use this , as i have not worked on this?

Regards,

Syed

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this option i hope it will help you. In partner prfoile IDOC inbound configuration window Inbound Option tab Processing by function module option select Trigger Immediately.

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

EOIO option have some draw backs, during the process if any one of message stuck in queue rest of remaining all messages will be stuck in queue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi umer

try with QOS EOIO in place of EO

this will solve your problem

regards

sandeep

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umar,

Select Maintain Order at rumtime option in Interface determination,i hope it solves your problem.

Regards,

Raj