cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in receiving the IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on a File to Idoc scenario. In R/3 when i go to WE05 transaction and see the list of incoming Idocs, my Idoc is having the status 56 and i am getting the error "<b>EDI:Parrtner profile not available</b>". But i have already specified the required partner profile for the Idoc.

Also when i see the data records of the Idocs, it is having the expected data.

Can anybody tell me why i am getting this error?

Regards,

Divija.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls maintain the partner profile entries in WE20 for the values in control record of the created IDOC...

Open the IDOC in WE02, check the control record values for sender system and sender type...

In WE20, for this sender system, maintain the inbound parameters for the IDOC.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check that the Logical systems are maintained in WE20.

The partner profile details are given under the correct logical system.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the following:

<b>1.</b>In the communication channel for IDoc, I have given the <b>RFC destination</b> and <b>port</b>.

<b>2.</b>The above mentioned port is created in XI using <b>IDX1</b>, and it is having the proper <b>RFC destination</b> and the <b>partner number</b> of the partner profile which is being used.

<b>3.</b>In R/3, in the partner profile, I have mentioned the <b>inbound parameter</b>.

But still the problem which I had mentined before remains.

Waiting for your suggestions,

Divija.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Divija,

Take a look at the Sender and Reciver Partter Name in the control record of the IDOC received in the R3 system.

Check if the Partner Profile for these values have been created in the R3 system.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at this weblog...

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The ALE NAME for the business system should be same in the SLD and also check wether in ID the ALE for business system is same as using adapter specific identifiers and partner is created withe same ALE name and partner type 'LS' is created.

If all this configuration are perfect...your idoc scenarios has to definetly work..!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked in the <b>partner tab of the control record</b> of the received IDoc. In the reipient information, the partner number is mentioned and this partner profile is present.

Also in ID, in the <b>adapter specific identifiers</b> of my business system, proper entries are present.

But i am still having the same problem. (The status of the received IDoc is 56. Error message is saying, partner profile not available.)

I am waiting for your suggestions.

Regards,

Divija.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check partner type for the received IDoc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

The partner type is LS. The partner type of my partner profile is also LS.

Regards,

Divija.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you declared the Partner profile parameter in Inbound parameter of the <i>'LS of the XI system'</i> that you have <i>created in R/3 system</i>

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Y dont you try mapping the the control record of the idoc with the corresponding fields from ur source file So that ur idoc will be populated with the required values in the control record.So that when u send the idoc using the idoc adapter,the control record will updated properly.

regards

jithesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jithesh,

I dont think there is any problem in the control record of the Idoc. It is showing the proper Partner number and Partner type.

Regards,

Divija.