cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strict Conditional Routing in Interface determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have scenario in which based on the field existence i need to route my message to different IDoc interfaces and for this I am using the conditional routing in interface determination.

I am using the operator EX in the conditional routing for the interface which should be selected when field exist. But I want to select other interface only if field does not exist because if I dont put any condition then interface would still be determined even if the field exist and my interface would fail in that case . I want to know if there is any operator which we can use for checking if field does not exist in payload.

Thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for reply but i had already thought on the views you shared but they did not work which is why I raised this forum.

But anyways, I got my issue resolved with the help of [Praveen's Blog|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/16541] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Thanks Praveen for blog !!

I will mark the forum as answered and close the same.

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

The below mentioned blog will answer your question:

[Blog|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/14946] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Here also the routing is determined on the basis of a fields existence, if not found you can route it to some different recivered by checking Select The Following Receiver and mentioning the values there,

Warm Regards,

Anshul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

try with Xpath condition and using 2 services

if condition 1 satisfied then route to service 1 (Interfcae 1)

else for default route to service 2 (interface2)

regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i understand you correctly you have two interfaces at interface determination and need to select the one if filed doesnot exists if right put the condition for this ..check the below thread for providing the Xpath condition for the same

and for other interface also provide the condition as required..

HTH

Rajesh