cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standad Report For Material Rejection and Return to Vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a ABAP Developer and i want to know that is there any particular Standard Report in which i am able to make a flow that whenever a material comes in to the company and then it is rejected by some reason how much time is taken to return it to the vendor..

Is there any particular tcodes through which i can trace out the data for it.

I will be really thankful to you all if there is any guidance for it.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

First check what is the process you are following to do return delivery. Is from Quality stock directly the return delivery is done or some other process is there. Please let us know the same

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had asked the QM Consultant and he had mentioned that the when they move the material to the store or excise deptt.. using movement type 122,i am not able to contact the mentioned persons for the further flow.

Is there any other way from which the flow of it can be undertood of it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get the UD taken by information in the QALS table or in QA32 only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

whenever a material comes in to the company and then it is rejected by some reason how much time is taken to return it to the vendor..

Material come in company: can be recognized by GR creation time.That is time when created 101 mvt type document.

Time is taken to return it to the vendor: this can be time when you take UD or time of creation of 122 doc type.

(In some companies it may be a time when d'note document is printed.)

All this information is available in QA33 t code or QALS table.

I hope this will help

Regards

Sujit

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check QA33 t-code, it would help you.

Thanks!!!