cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem when running MEREP_GEN_ALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am working MI 7.0

i have maintains the entries of MEREP_DSD001 , MEREP_DSD002 and MEREP_DSD007 as note 970411

but when excuting the transaction MEREP_GEN_ALL i got the following error

No active nametab exists for /DSD/ME_TRANS_T51

Message no. DA300

Diagnosis

Thee is no active nametab in the system, although an active ABAP/4 Dictionary object was expected.

System Response

None

Procedure

Reactivate the ABAP/4 Dictionary object.

is there any thing missing

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gopal_jee
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

I would like to go with the same solution which Greetson has suggested but if it does not work then go to the transaction SE14 and choose the option for adjust and activate the DDIC object. This should solve your problem.

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SE11 the structure does not exists

and in SE14 Object DDIC cannot be processed via DB utility

Former Member
0 Kudos

/DSD/ME_TRANS_T51 is a data type and i found it in my Back-end system ... but the Transaction MEREP_GEN_ALL is to be run on my middle ware and this data type does not exist on it

could any one clarify the problem ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed Saber,

If that data type / structure doesnot exist in you Middleware syatem than it is a BASIS issue. Contact your basis. they will help you. This is an important data structure / data type for Generation.

Thanks,

Greetson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you gone through the complete DSD setup guide? DSD is different from other MI apps, cause it has a dedicated sync layer and this needs special setup.

Please check this again and most likely you have mossed a step or two there I would say.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ahamed,

There is a structure by name "/DSD/ME_TRANS_T51" in the System. Can you go to SE11 and activate that structure if it is inactive.

Looks like from the error message that structure is not active or missing in your system

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Greetson