cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate condition type on pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I added a new condition type on pricing and the result is that the last condition type is hided and the new condition is showed two twice.

Please, help me the find the solution.

With best regards,

Wilson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Explorer

PO Condition Amount Double
I am facing same Issue
We are create PR to PO there no issue price & value ok but when we are create the PO from RFQ than issue is coming Only RFQ to PO Creation time issue coming (PO Type # Service PO )
https://prnt.sc/0aeI9DizF_tD
Please Help me

Thanks Rabbani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

From your question it appears that ZPR6 is the one which is not having value . Since the error says that "no access seq " found, it is clear that access seq is missing .IF you want u can make a new access seq and assign to this condition type . Now if you maintain condition records using vk11/12 , values should come whenever you are creating a new order .

If ur requirement is not to have access seq then make it as "manual" from V/06 settings or from pricing procedure settings. And once done, u need to create a fresh order to see the effect .

See if this works...

B O L .. !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ana,

Click on Analysis button at condition tab, and try to find out exact reason. Also in new condition's access sequence check "exclusive" check box.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check whether condition record is maintained for this specific pricing condition,

for detail analysis go to Analysis tab under Condtion TAB in sales order to analysis the exact ression of the issue.

regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Clicked on Analysis button at condition tab, and the message showed, below:

Condition type--

Message--

Description

ZPR6 207 Condition has been found (without condition record).

and,

there are no access sequences for condition.

thanks,

Wilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also checked and the condition record isn´t maintained for this specific pricing condition.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wilson,

Firstly, please put your issue correctly.

What are the two new condition types? Which one is repeating? and which one is not appearing?

if ZPR6 is the condition which is not appearing, maintain access sequence for the same and maintian condition records subsequently.

If you don't want access sequence for it, then made it manual condition type and enter value manually.

try and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this is condition record entered manually, because it not found any condition record, then should not be appeared

create new order and check once.

regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in pricing procedure and condition records, let me know what settings you have done

regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

These itens were checkd and ok. What more I could be check?.

Wilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in pricing procedure V/08 if "manually" is check than the condition will not be shown in pricing, but must be added manually in an empty line.

For doubled condition check the access sequence determination and if there are more than one registration for same condition (more access sequences) in VK11.

I hope I've made myself clear.

A.C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Checked in pricing procedure V/08 and condition isn´t "manually" and there are no access sequences for condition too.

please, help me!

thanks,

Wilson