cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Hiperlink in SAP Adobe Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can somebody assist me on how to create a hiperlink in SAP Adobe forms. At the footer we will display some text message like "........ for further enquires please visit out home page". When user double click on "home page" it should take him to to website of that particular organization. If possible to explain via screen shots then it will be a great help to me.

I know you can use "Button" option to call a link ( go to layout->Palettes->Library->Button) in Adobe form. I don't know where to specify website name(www.google.com).

Note: we can do it through binding but sitename is displaying in form (sitename should not appear in the form).

Regards,

Meera.

<MOVED BY MODERATOR TO THE CORRECT FORUM>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Dec 29, 2009 9:58 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this help from ADOBE forms on how to add URL to button

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Acrobat/9.0/Standard/WS58a04a822e3e50102bd615109794195ff-7dd6.w.html

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meera,

search in sdn and net before post queries.check the link below where robert gave answer for hyperlink related issue

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syfulla,

Thanks for your reply, I always do before I post as a new thread. My requirement is create a Form with in ABAP, not through BSP or some other code.

Regards,

Meera.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all who tried to give a solution but I found a solution to how to do it.

Just wann to share here.

Go to Layout(Click on "Layout" tab) Palettes-> Script Editor

you can see script editor here we have to code some Java script to call website when user click on some text.

app.launchURL("http://google.co.in", 1)

in your driver program you have to specifiy SFPDOCPARAMS-FILLABLE = 'X'. "Interactive form?

Regards,

Meera.

Edited by: meera2009 on Dec 30, 2009 4:37 AM