cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger of Process Schema evaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.....I am new to SRM workflow. My client is on SRM 7.0

I have problem with Process Schema Evaluation.

I am configuring a workflow for Shopping cart.

There are multiple business lines (BL) for my client. BL is nothing but the approval hierarchy. I am planning to have this approval hierarchy as the levels for the corresponding process schema.

The BL / Process Schema is decided based on the values entered in the Shopping Cart. For this I have to configure the Process Schema evaluation based on some user defined field values in the Shopping Cart.

The issue I face is, the Schema evaluation seems to be triggering even before the Shopping Cart screen appears. This is what I understood by looking at SLG1.

Let me know whether this the standard behaviour of the system for triggers the Process Schema evaluation or am I missing something.

Plz suggest whether I can follow a different designing strategy.

Thanks,

SV.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you misunderstand something.

Does Process Schema return correct Schema Name?

Do you face any issue in workflow runtime?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am new to SRM workflow.

Could you please let me know the procedure to trigger correct Schema using BRF event Expression?

Thanks,

Bhanu.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to SCPR20 transaction and activate the sample BCSets /SAPSRM/*.

You can look at SAP delivered sample configurations.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Masa.

I looked at standard SAP, but in all cases they have used only one process schema. But in my case i am using multiple process schema's for one Business object. I am creating custom BRF event and expression, and could you please let me know procedure or sample code to assign the correct process schema based on certain conditions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bhanu Gattu.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explain your conditions for returning schema name in schema evaluation. For example, if total amount is over 1000 USD it will be 2 step approval, other case 1 step approval.

Regards,

Masa